Tuesday, October 6, 2009

WAD project in my class

Well, thank you for all the well wishers, I'm so thrilled! It's great to get to know friends out there who really care about the animals, be it the pet or the wild one.. In conjunction with World Animal Day (WAD) yesterday, I did another art project with my class. I asked them to make a pledge for all the animals in the world. There felt very sad about the cruelty being done to all those animals. I'm proud of them as even though I can't do much but at least I'm able to teach them about the importance of saving the animals and the need to love them. The younger generations nowadays have little knowledge about animals, be it pet or let alone the endangered species. Here are some of their artwork.. (Click on the photo for larger image)

p.s. Mind their grammar though ;p



fini

3 comments:

  1. It looks as though your students are learning to care for the animals very well, thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah Momma Finn! This is a such a beautiful project that the children have done. It's wonderful that you are teaching them all about compassion for animals.

    We only just worked out that you are Jimbo's Mum!!

    Whicky Wuudler

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the least I can do to save the animals..I'm happy to do it!

    Whicky Wuudler, you are the first to know!!! :D

    ReplyDelete